Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Communism Interstellar requests aid!  (Read 2584 times)

Syndicato

Communism Interstellar requests aid!
« on: June 21, 2015, 01:17:24 AM »
Hello comrades!

I'm CMDR Syndicato of CommInstell. We have open diplomatic relations with you already on our forums, and I'd like to personally reach out to you with a request for aid of the military variety.

We are currently at war against an invading player group, Purple Central Industry and their allies the XYZ Black Fleet. A system very important to us, and one I call home, called Manite is currently under invasion and occupation by these player groups. They have been promised a community goal by FDev and promised that there in-game faction will take over Manite through it. I've personally sunk a hundred hours and most of my efforts in E:D into promoting this system, so you can understand how we can't just let that happen.

We are, unfortunately, outgunned and out financed. We're seeking any military aid that we can get, and I am contacting sympathetic players and groups in hopes of forging an alliance. We are hoping that together we can prevent the occupation of Manite by hostile outside forces, and hoping that by putting up a resistance we can convince FDev to change the target of PCI's expansion.

Thank you for your consideration!
FW Syndicato

DNA-Decay

• AEDC Veterans
    • DNA-Decay at INARA
Re: Communism Interstellar requests aid!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 01:15:16 PM »
" I won't lie to you about your chances.
  But you have my sympathies"

- Ash Science Officer
  USCSS Nostromo

Myself I am only 5 hours up in my first sidwinder.
I do, however, salute you comrade.
"If a job's worth doing - it's worth half doing twice" - Homer.

KNac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 02:30:46 PM »
Sorry for the late response, but honestly, we don't have the resources right now for that (ie. we are going to lose a system we previously had under control, due to the shenanigans of the BS).

I wish, but we don't.

BumbleDee

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 06:43:20 AM »
Hello good lairds, I represent a similar system that has maintained its independence only by remaining completly hidden. I am still working on my combat ship but would relish the chance to assist you, if I can render aid to your stations I will and also I will assume a guerilla stance in regatds to your invaders. We do have a tradition of living in occupied terratories keep up the resistance Tovarish!
     The truly independent systems must work together to survive. I for one am thankful for the Alliance and glad that at least one of the galactic powers still stands for cooperation and freedom.