Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DEA MOTRONA - expansion candidate for Edmund Mohon?  (Read 2697 times)

Haridas Gopal

DEA MOTRONA - expansion candidate for Edmund Mohon?
« on: June 06, 2015, 08:50:23 AM »
DEA MOTRONA - expansion candidate for Edmund Mohon?

Brac

• AEDC Veterans
Re: DEA MOTRONA - expansion candidate for Edmund Mohon?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 09:09:55 AM »
Hi!

seems a good choice to me, yes.

I'm currently trying to prepare "Dietri" system for expansion on the other side of the bubble  :D
Well, I'm just starting to understand the whole system, so don't rely on my opinion ...

KNac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 09:26:44 AM »
You are wasting your time. Only the top 2 preparations will make it into expansion phase this turn as we don't have enough CC. The others will show as red.

The top 2 have high CC yield so are pretty much the best choices available to us. Instead spend your energies fortifying or undermining enemies.

The default expansions when PP started are also very terrible, but almost done. I would avoid expansion system with negative yield (there is one).

Brac

• AEDC Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 09:40:47 AM »
You are wasting your time. Only the top 2 preparations will make it into expansion phase this turn as we don't have enough CC. The others will show as red.

The top 2 have high CC yield so are pretty much the best choices available to us. Instead spend your energies fortifying or undermining enemies.

Thank you, good to know.
I'm still afraid of Winters taking too much of original Alliance space near Dietri.  :D
My home base is in LP 128-32.

O.k. I will try to fortify instead.

hmm.. undermining the enemy, must try that, too. Does it involve combat?

edit: found a good guide, everything is a bit clearer, now. But I'm still not convinced that systems like leesti (very far away and expensive) are a good choice to expand to.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:40:38 PM by Brac »