Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Contact us here  (Read 4172 times)

Hex

• Administrator
    • Web Cornholio
Contact us here
« on: June 02, 2015, 01:20:55 PM »
If you want something to ask, got statement or just want to chat - you can contact us here.
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

BumbleDee

Re: Contact us here
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 11:36:03 PM »
Hello just reg yesterday. Sayen hello, and im shure glad to see a group like this. Im still newish to the political landscape here in E:D but things like this give me some hope for some actually cooperative faction and power interactions. Im not currently seeking to join your orginization, due to the fact that im still working on my fleet and my capital. I am policing and providing for a system on the outer rim, using it as a hanger and BoA. Currently my chosen faction is at 50% rep and the pirates and fed coperation are down below 20 last I checked. Im also beginning to sponsor and develop a local corp and provide covert ops to the main faction. Im hesitant to release my location openly on any forum as yet because we are definatly not ready to defend ourselves openly. All this being said it is my primary plan to bring this system into the Alliance.
     Just wanted to make myself known and open a line of contact with the alliance directly.

Elementical

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 12:04:53 AM »
If you need assistance supporting an Alliance faction or flipping a system for the Alliance feel free to send me a PM here on the forum. We're always more than happy to assist Alliance pilots.

BumbleDee

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 01:52:21 AM »
The system im currently supporting is extremely short on capital, and is in dire need of food stuffs and other basic goods. Im currently outfiiting a ship to act as system defence. Actually im currently raising funds again for said outfitting the local institutions have sucked up much in the way of donations however I dont mind its a fast way to buld up rep. If youd like to emigrate to this system, and I recomend it its a true spacers system, however the local economies are sparce, it is on the outter rim, please pm me and ill send you our location.

Raf von Thorn

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 02:00:16 AM »
This is a formal request. As some of you probably know, we are trying to get the whole community to support class 3 multicannon/autocannon idea:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/3erd5a/emperors_grace_and_cosmic_state_invite_the_whole/

So far not a single group refused its support, I hope AEDC is onboard too. Can you please state your position?

Best regards, Raf von Thorn, Emperors Grace.

Chris Fireheart

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 06:45:00 PM »
Just saying hello, just registed today... however, one little differnce between us might be me playing on Xbox One rather than the computer. Still doing stuff for the Gateway Workers for Equality faction in Gateway, stopped civil war and increased overall faction economy. The faction has also moved into two other systems and is a key power in the nearby sectors... Meanwhile, I am fortifying nearby systems from the Federation and so on and so forth........

To tell you the truth, not sure weither or not any of you play Xbox One, I just wanted to join a guild for the alliance.

Omma

• AEDC Veterans
    • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 11:11:28 PM »
Hi Chris, and welcome! We all share the same universe, just not the same instances.   :P

Everyone can still participate and contribute as most of our activities are related to the BGS and PP. XBOX players are more than welcome!

Zachary Freestar

• AEDC Militia
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 02:21:35 AM »
Hey!
I'm back but seems my account no longer works. Had to make a new one. Still busy with the new teaching job but hope to be flying more. the EDC mission site also seems to not recognize me anymore as well. Does it have a recover option or should I just make a new account?