Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Greeting From the Alliance Volunteer Fleet!  (Read 2500 times)

agentrunner

• Random Domain I Own!
Greeting From the Alliance Volunteer Fleet!
« on: May 19, 2015, 12:16:05 AM »
Hello, I am CMDR Agentrunner, Fleet Commander of the AVF, alliance volunteer fleet. Under the recent circumstances, I have been initating contact with fellow groups throughout the community, due to the Galactic Summit. Our founder has quit the game, and I am in the process of taking ownership of the site, along with rebuilding an active player base. Along with you, we can build a powerful relationship and help unite the galaxy!

Effects

• Administrator
Re: Greeting From the Alliance Volunteer Fleet!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 02:56:11 AM »
Hi Agentrunner!

Glad you made it over to the AEDC forums to say hello. We hope you're able to rebuild your website and playerbase. Please keep in contact and let us know how things are going with that. We look forward to working together in the future.

-CMDR Effects

agentrunner

• Random Domain I Own!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 12:42:47 AM »
Yes, only problem is that I cannot get in contact with our former fleet commaneer to transfer ownership of the site to me, so I cannot edit it until I am given control.

Hex

• Administrator
    • Web Cornholio
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 06:55:45 AM »
In case if you end up with no website and nowhere to go (I hope it will not end like that) - our doors are always open and we always looking for the new members. Also we do incorporate smaller groups on the permanent basis but that require negotiation. I recommend to approach our leader KNac if you ever have need to do so and negotiate terms.
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

agentrunner

• Random Domain I Own!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 03:37:11 PM »
I hope it will not have to become that, but it has been almost a week, and even though Centobyte has been active on reddit each of those days, and he has not responded to any of the reddit messages. I do not think he will transfer adminship to anyone else... Imma wait till memorial day, and I will make a choice then, because hardly being able to use our own website makes it ward away maybe-members beacause our last FP update was over a month ago!