Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Request for Support  (Read 2423 times)

Cmdr Eran Mintor

Request for Support
« on: May 12, 2015, 09:25:52 PM »
Hello Commanders,

I have come here in the hopes of establishing diplomatic relationships between the AEDC and IPC (Independent Pilots Consortium). We are a small group of independent pilots currently involved in fighting Senator Patreus and other Imperials expansion onto other colonies. We have already fought in Kui Hsien, Volongu, and Quivira where we are currently stationed in preparation for his personal fleet to arrive. We believe it's imperative to slow his push before he becomes too powerful and other Imperials try to match his gains.

I am hoping to establish a basic coalition whose sole goal is to fight against Imperial expansion. Please contact me if you are interested or wish to discuss this proposal. My name is Eran Mintor.

_Flin_

• Administrator
    • Vice President
Re: Request for Support
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 04:39:39 AM »
Thank you for your contact.

Regarding your search for allies against Patreus and the Empire, we play for the Alliance, exclusively, and not against anyone until they decide to directly threaten the territorial integrity of the Alliance.
Diplomacy is the art of letting somebody else have your way. - David Frost

Cmdr Eran Mintor

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 07:11:01 AM »
Thank you for the replies. I wanted to clarify my proposal isn't something permanent or an alliance, rather a temporary truce/cease-fires with the possibility of joint operations if/when Patreus threatens the sovereignty of other systems. I understand some groups desire to remain neutral and not antagonize or take sides, but should you find systems important to you under his threat, or even if you find yourself doing merc work against Patreus, then I would like to extend an offer of assistance and cooperation.

Cheers

KNac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 08:03:40 AM »
Leave contact info here (in-game name, TS, e-mail address, official forum account, whatever), and in case our interests align at some point we will reach you for sure.

Right now we cannot move from OA and we won't in the near future (probably months).

Cmdr Eran Mintor

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 04:34:21 PM »
Eran Mintor is my name, you can also reach me on the official elite forums where my name is "Cmdr Eran Mintor".

Other points of contact (these are in-game names):
Starkiller_
Chef-Jitsu