Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Greetings! I come in peace!  (Read 2189 times)

shadowsbane

Greetings! I come in peace!
« on: April 06, 2015, 03:00:05 PM »
Greetings, I am CMDR shadowsbane.  I am from a group called CC Gaming, and was approached by one of your members while I was flying in the Codorain area.  My group is scouting locations for a potential new home, and I was approached by the representative whose name I unfortunately do not remember.  I figured I'd stop in and say hello!

We currently base out of Nevermore which, while a beautiful system, is barely trafficked and has little in the way of resources.  It's also just far enough away from populated areas to be inconvenient to join in community goals.  So we're looking around.  We've talked about finding other groups to partner with for the purposes of furthering the cause of the Alliance.  I've talked a little with the Northern Light, a group I found on reddit.  Most of us are pretty casual players, but would like something to work towards. 

So hello!  I look forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully working with you some.

KNac

• Administrator
Re: Greetings! I come in peace!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 04:42:16 PM »
Hi there friend of the Alliance.

Well if you are looking for goals and collaboration we can provide you with that easy and for all type of activities and every situation (like being close to an active area). Doesn't matter how casual you are either, as long as you can play it's fine.

If you are interested contact me through PM or check our TS and we can talk further.

P.S: We don't stick to a single system, but neither move big distances so it should be easy to accommodate yourself.

_Flin_

• Administrator
    • Vice President
Re: Greetings! I come in peace!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 08:50:13 PM »
My group is scouting locations for a potential new home, and I was approached by the representative whose name I unfortunately do not remember.

You might want to scout a place called Yu Hsien Tu. Entering Mackenzie Terminal is like an epiphany.
Diplomacy is the art of letting somebody else have your way. - David Frost