Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AEDC Embassy  (Read 3413 times)

Hex

• Administrator
    • Web Cornholio
AEDC Embassy
« on: January 25, 2015, 11:07:05 PM »
Welcome. Our Embassy is open for everyone. Leave your message below and we will contact you as soon as we receive it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 07:44:50 AM by exaera »
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Re: AEDC Embassy
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 04:36:45 PM »
Hello,
My name is Monte Fisto and I'm here to represent the Mercenaries of Mikunn. For those who haven't heard of us we are a group of independent players who work to test the functionality (or lack there of) of the background simulation. When we're not pounding away at our home systems we're out in the galaxy fighting along with other player groups like we did in Lugh.

I've been watching the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corp for a while now and I have to say I am impressed with your work. You been pushing multiple systems without attracting much attention and your progress towards growing the Alliance is admirable.

If that ever changes and the AEDC finds itself in the galactic spotlight they can always contract the Mercenaries of Mikunn and we can come to some kind of arrangement for services rendered. ;)

Cheers,
CMDR Monte Fisto

_Flin_

• Administrator
    • Vice President
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 04:44:34 PM »
Thank you for the flowers, Count.

In case we are in need of support or have something to share, we will for sure remember your kind offer.
Diplomacy is the art of letting somebody else have your way. - David Frost

KNac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 09:49:35 PM »
What Flinn said ;)

Thanks for the offer, if you want to leave here or PM any contact info in case we need it in the future it would be nice.

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 05:00:02 AM »
My name in game is CMDR Monte Fisto.
My name on the Frontier forums is The_Count_of_Monte_Fisto.
The merc's teamspeak is: elithor.com
Password: mikunn

While our group as a whole is unaligned my personal faction preference has always been towards the Alliance so I wish you much luck and success in your future missions. :)

Cmdr Doyle8809

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 08:27:18 AM »
Hello, I represent the g4 and AoF confederation. We are a group of players dedicated to pushing the alliance's goals. Although we have a torn standing on Slaving, we figured our player base would best welcome in the alliance.

Currently we operate from STF 1774 and are actively pushing alliance factions in the area. We've managed to insurect 3 war zones in the area and require more hands to consolidate the holdings.

We've a small dedicated core team and some affiliates; mostly new players, we're looking to larger clans for some co-operation. Please feel free to contact me via email. Also if you want to chat our teamspeak ip is ts.g4-gamers.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!

KNac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 02:33:43 PM »
Oh so STF 1774 has been your doing :D We played in that system some months ago, when there was a war, but combat bonds did not yield any influence by then (was changed later).

I'll try to get on your TS sometime later (or e-mail you). Meanwhile check this please, is good for coordinating amongst us: http://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/3254r4/calling_all_alliance_player_factions_unite/